The Ferris Wheel Press Brush Fountain Pens are here to help you visualise your writing in the best light possible.
Every detail has been considered, from its copper and brass build to the clean line of its steel nib. With this in mind and to truly get the longevity and continued quality of writing we know you want, we recommend the following care instructions to keep your writing as smooth as your personality.
- DO NOT post the cap onto the back of the pen when writing. Our pen has been designed and balanced to write with the cap un-posted. Don't worry, the nut shaped cap will prevent it from rolling away. The threads of the cap are brass so they can damage the finish of the paint if you post the cap.
- Store pen vertically with the tip pointing upwards when not in use to minimise clogging
- The brass is designed to patina and age gracefully over time, and consistent use will ensure the finish stays brilliant. However, you can also use standard brass cleaner to restore the finish.
Filling your Brush Fountain Pen
- Unwind the grip from the barrel of the pen to reveal the converter
- Pull the converter off of the grip assembly
- Clean your nib and converter by rinsing it in cold water until water runs clear. If the pen has not been in use for a few weeks, you may need to submerge the nib for an hour to loosen up the ink
- Air dry the nib and converter and reassemble when fully dry
- Twist the end knob until the piston is fully depressed
- Submerge the entire nib into the ink, and SLOWLY twist the piston to draw the ink until the converter is fully extended It is normal to have some small air pockets at the top of the converter.
If you have any questions about caring for your Ferris Wheel Press Fountain Pen, please reach out.