Thanks to the wonderful people at Studio Canal we have three double passes to give away to some of our beautiful customers.
We've teamed up to celebrate the release of The Long Shot, starring Charlize Theron & Seth Rogan. Love a strong, empowered female lead with a side of human.
How to Enter:
2) Like the competition post
3) Tag a movie-loving friend in the comments on the competition post and voila!
Each comment counts as one entry. More tags = more entries. You do the math :)
A free double pass to see the movie with a buddy.
Shipped straight to you!
For full Terms & Conditions, please below.
About the Movie
Charlotte Field (Charlize Theron) is one of the most influential women in the world. Smart, sophisticated, and accomplished, she’s a powerhouse diplomat with a talent for…well, mostly everything. Fred Flarsky (Seth Rogen) is a gifted and free-spirited journalist with an affinity for trouble.
The two have nothing in common, except that she was his babysitter and first crush. When Fred unexpectedly reconnects with Charlotte, he charms her with his self-deprecating humour and his memories of her youthful idealism. As she prepares to make a run for the Presidency, Charlotte hires Fred as her speechwriter, much to the dismay of her trusted advisors.
A fish out of water on Charlotte’s elite team, Fred is unprepared for her glamorous lifestyle in the limelight. However, sparks fly as their unmistakable chemistry leads to a round-the-world romance and a series of unexpected and dangerous incidents.
From the celebrated team of Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg, creators of outrageous comedy hits including This Is The End and Bad Neighbours, LONG SHOT also features O’Shea Jackson Jr. (Den of Thieves, Straight Outta Compton), Andy Serkis (Black Panther, Planet of the Apes), June Diane Raphael (The Disaster Artist, Grace & Frankie), Ravi Patel (TV’s Master of None) and Alexander Skarsgård (TV’s Big Little Lies and The Legend of Tarzan). The film was directed by Jonathan Levine (Warm Bodies). In Cinemas – 2 May
Film Title: The Long Shot
Release Date: In cinemas May 2
Movie Ticket Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- Competition open to Australian residents with a valid AU postal address only.
- Competition opens on Monday15th April at 12pm AEST and closes on Friday 26th April (World Stationery Day) at 10am (AEST).
- To be eligible, each entrant must be following @Scratch_n_Jotter and @studiocanal at the time of the draw and have tagged at least one (1) friend in the comments of the original promotion post.
- The winner will be drawn randomly and notified by Instagram DM.
- If the winner does not respond with confirmation of winning via Instagram DM within 48 hours of promotion end date, we will redraw the competition.
- The winner will be required to provide the Promoter with details requested by the promoter to redeem their prize before 30th April 2018.
***This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram***