Trust is at the core of running a successful business. You need to trust that when you give your details over, your information will be safe.
We only collect personal information for the purpose of conducting our business. You will only be asked for personal information when you:
- register or subscribe to our website
- purchase or complete a transaction; and
- contact us
For the purpose of the ongoing management and improvement of our business, we may also collect anonymous information on website activity:
- your computer's operating system;
- your computer's browser type and capabilities;
- your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address and geolocation;
- web pages visited, including how you were referred to each web page; and
- web page usage statistics, including the time spent on each web page.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us and provide details of the incident so that we can investigate it.
Credit Card Details
We don't store or hold any credit card details. All transactions made via credit card on our website are processed by a secure third party payment gateway.
From time to time, we may send you direct marketing communications about products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive any marketing communication from us, please unsubscribe. You can also email us via email@example.com.
We may make changes to this Privacy Notice from time to time for any reason. We will publish those changes on this page. This policy was last updated on 12 June, 2018.