You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc).
2021 Christmas Extended Returns Policy
We've extended the returns policy to 45 days for purchases made from 1st December 2021 to 31st December 2021. All the following conditions still apply to purchases made within the 45 day Christmas Extended Returns Policy.
Monogrammed items cannot be returned for change of mind or exchanges.
If I'm entitled to a refund, when should I expect it?
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Who covers the postage fees?
We can only refund postage costs if we have sent you the wrong item or if the item is faulty.
Otherwise all refunds will be processed minus the cost of any postage paid when the order was first purchased and any postage cost incurred when returning the item back to us.
Rather than a refund, can I have an exchange?
Of course. The only thing you'll need to do is to let us know that you want in exchange and stock levels permitting, we are happy to oblige.
All the guidelines above still apply - including the bit about postage fees.
We're so very sorry. This is not what we wanted or intended. We’re happy to work with you to resolve the matter super fast. We've listed some steps below that'll assist us in getting fresh new stationery supplies back out to you, very quickly:
- Please email us as soon as you open the parcel and realise the damage that has occurred or the fault that has transpired.
- Please quote your order number and the nature of the damage / fault. Make sure to include photos of the defect or damage.
- Once we can confirm that the item is faulty/damaged, we'll send you a pre-paid label for return postage. Please send as soon as possible as we will wait to receive the returned, faulty item before we proceed.
- We will speedy, speedy send a replacement, offer a full refund or offer 110% store credit.
Do not return the item to us without going through the process above.
What if I’ve received the wrong item? Where is my order!!!
Oops! We're very sorry about the mistake and we'd like to rectify this error for you:
- Please email us as soon as you open the parcel and realise you've received the wrong item
- Please quote your order number and what it is that you've received - attach photos if you can.
- We'll send you a pre-paid label for the return of the incorrect product (products must be received back within 14 days from the day on which you received the item).
- We will expedite the correct item to you once we receive notification that the return has been shipped.
How do I start the returns process?
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button.
If you don't have an account, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return - including photos if item is faulty or defective. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
When will I know it's been processed?
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Please obtain proof of postage (this cannot include a post office receipt unless said receipt contains a tracking number).
The item is your responsibility until it reaches us so for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a traceable delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. We cannot refund or exchange any returned items lost or damaged in the post.
It's advisable to keep proof of postage so that you can make a claim with the postal service in the event of loss or damage.